Welcome to WVR Techie Tuesday! Our topic today is creating and sending a Google Form.
Here are some step-by-step directions to create and send a Google Form:
Check out this video to walk through creating and sending a Google Form, as well as viewing the responses:
Ready to take your Google Forms to the next level? Check out these awesome blogs and resources for additional information on forms, including: branching forms, using scripts to create self-grading forms, and using forms on iPads and mobile devices:
- Google Forms: Have you Form-ally Met? via +Angie Kalthoff
- 80 Interesting Ways to Use Google Forms in the Classroom via +TeachThought
- Innovative Ideas for Using Google Forms via +Molly Schroeder
- Using Google Forms on the iPad for Reading and Math Exit Tickets via +Sue Gorman
- 10 Ways I Use Google Forms in My Tablet Classroom via Oxford ELT
Did you find today's Techie Tuesday helpful? Please take a moment to fill out this anonymous survey!