Here are some step-by-step directions to help you create a bar graph in Google Spreadsheets:
Here are some step-by-step directions for creating a line graph using Google Spreadsheets:
See this doc in Google Drive
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how you can embed your Hope & Dream video on your staff webpage to share your thoughts for this school year:
You can watch my screencast video for a step-by-step view of how to embed your video onto your site:
Or, here are the steps written out:
- Log in to Osseo Apps
- Go to your Google Site
- Decide which page within your Google Site will host your hope and dream video. Click on that page.
- Click the edit (pencil) tool on that page, then click where your want your video within the page. You can type in a caption for your video at this point, if you'd like.
- In a separate tab, open up our staff hopes & dreams on Flipgrid: flipgrid.com/#4ea87f2c
- On Flipgrid, look for your video. Click on your video and then click on the picture that looks like a less than / greater than symbol.
- A code will come up. Click on Copy to Clipboard to copy this code.
- Go back to your Google Site.
- Click on HTML.
- Scroll to the bottom of the coding and paste the code from Flipgrid.
- Click Save.
- You're done!
Monday, September 16, 2013
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Personalize your internet tools to increase productivity and efficiency-- Chrome Apps and Extensions: